I am always in the hunt of eye bobbling posts to share with you so today what I am about to unleash is an interesting tale of two gurus; a noticeable and phenomenal work practice and involvement of copywriters and art directors. It takes an extra mile to compose something really novel and innovative. A book that has been written ages ago, placed in a worn out shelf with its cover brimmed with dust on the top and shabby look would not take much of a consideration than a latest outbreak of a new book available in the bookstall.
People don’t appreciate old and clumsy stuff they simply don’t really escalate alterations in the previous versions of things. They want something refreshing that may not cause them boredom. Something they can pull off well, something that satiates their aesthetics and something which may fall under the category they wish to see.
Here it is the real challenge for the two gurus—copy writer & the art director. Both have to deal with “mind” that is the key instrument from where the thoughts formulate and proceed to be implemented. For an art director leaving no stones unturned for a new creation is all that matters in his sight. He is visionary while making out his ideas into his designs. He tries his hand on diverse things that would click the eye balls and would turn out as bolt from the blue. An art director needs to look deeper into things–every ounce and every inch to create something out of the box.
The same is true with the copywriters as well. They are actually the initiator of a well-knit thought; they evolve an ingenious notion and aid the art directors to implement it having the best of their creative impulses intact. The copywriter is born with the bliss of playing with words as if ‘words in motion’ and he gives out such pragmatic and summarized taglines that hit the nail on the head.
Today’s post will show you that there is a very thin line between the experience of an art director and a copywriter in an ad agency. They are probably riding the same horse, having their unbridled imaginative maneuver to “make” & “create”. Let’s find out the real battle of the two creative gurus—art director & copywriter!
The Reason for our Anger
Leaving the Agency
The Social Network
What my Mom thinks i do
Wishing Happy Birthday
Posters collected from the Facebook page
Looking for more Graphic Design Fun Posts here are few of them:
- A Beard Man is a Real Man | Quotes Posters
- Coding Quotes For Web Developers
- Sarcastic Remarks A Photographer Very Often Comes Across
- Some Funny Posters You Would Love To Buy
- Truth & Lies Funny Quotes And Mocking Posters
- Word as Image | A Project by Ji Lee (Facebook Communication Designer)
- 33 Sick & Silly Questions From Clients That Make You Feel A Complete Dumb
- Some Really Cool & Funny Posters You Would Love To Buy
- Angry Brands Parody | A Fun Project by Yakushev Grigory
- Super Likes of Super Heroes | A Fun Project by Jaime Calderón
- What if Cartoons Become Brand Ambassadors | A Fun Project by Stefan Asafti
- Fun Facts About Geeks & Nerds [Infographic]
- Cute & Creative Poster Designs by Nabhan | Deviant Artist of the Week
- Designs Are Made To Be Loved Not Understood | A Fun Project by Ambar Bhusari
- Cute Inspiring Posters You Would Love to Buy | A Collection From ilovedoodle
Receive interesting articles & freebies right in your inbox
Make sure you confirm your email address through the link we just emailed you