Recently I was checking in my inbox when I mistakenly pressed “spam” button in the sidebar, therefore I happened to find plenty of messages already looking my way. I got bedazzled at the subject “you have won $100000, claim it urgently”. I thought my days are changed, perhaps I am going to be richer in the town, my fate is rewritten, my world was spinning right round, I would have been dead if I could not click on to that spam mail. That’s how the subject of the spam mails casts a magical spell on the onlookers.
Through mails online marketing has become so common yet popular, some actually are brought round to these clever tactics like I was, for a minute become. This has remained one of the most used tactics in the past. The subject of such mails is made so clicking that whosoever read it out, won’t help going after the mail and clicking to the mentioned links, that’s what the sender wants us to do. It is by far oldest way of marketing online and I still wonder why I behaved so abnormally catching that particular spam mail.
Just by reading that eye bobbling subject of becoming a millionaire even my mouth got watery. Heart was not ready to resist the temptation, mind tricked me out, I started making mental schemes on the spot in the fraction of second where will I use such big money, but then after reading the “spam mail” all my hopes turned gray, my world was never been so upside-down as this was only the shrewd technique of advertising via email. That appealing spam email subject even made me walk into circles.
So today I am unleashing an interesting typography project on spam emails that you would really like to slog through. Many of the spam mails mean good offers or vice versa, you never know! Have a look!
Interesting Typography Project on the Subject of Spam Emails
Check out these fun packed posts:
- A Beard Man is a Real Man | Quotes Posters
- Coding Quotes For Web Developers
- Sarcastic Remarks A Photographer Very Often Comes Across
- Some Funny Posters You Would Love To Buy
- Truth & Lies Funny Quotes And Mocking Posters
- Word as Image | A Project by Ji Lee (Facebook Communication Designer)
- 33 Sick & Silly Questions From Clients That Make You Feel A Complete Dumb
- Some Really Cool & Funny Posters You Would Love To Buy
- Angry Brands Parody | A Fun Project by Yakushev Grigory
- Super Likes of Super Heroes | A Fun Project by Jaime Calderón
- What if Cartoons Become Brand Ambassadors | A Fun Project by Stefan Asafti
- Fun Facts About Geeks & Nerds [Infographic]
- Cute & Creative Poster Designs by Nabhan | Deviant Artist of the Week
- Designs Are Made To Be Loved Not Understood | A Fun Project by Ambar Bhusari
- Cute Inspiring Posters You Would Love to Buy | A Collection From ilovedoodle
- Copywriters Vs Art Directors | A Tale of Two Gurus
- Irritating Questions By Clients | A Fun Project by Jonathan Quintin
Receive interesting articles & freebies right in your inbox
Make sure you confirm your email address through the link we just emailed you