Your name is your identity which makes you different from another person. Tall, fat, handsome can be the traits of yours which would make you stand out and whenever your name is taken certain features would pop up spontaneously in the mind of the hearer and he would at once recognize you by your potentials and characteristics. That’s how a personality is put forward. The features, traits, physiognomies, flaws and qualities play as the reminder of a certain figure.
There is always a story behind a scene, a reason and a meaning which make a whole show going on. Today I am presenting the funny story of each of the famous brand (what people usually think) shown below carrying 15 honest confessions.
You would love to find out how accurate these hilarious confessions are to make you pull your hair off the scalp, biting your tongue, saying “ouch” upon that knowing how these brands stand out and show their identity and hallmark. These confessions are cheeky and cheesy all the same.
I personally loved the mirrored slogan “YouTube—don’t read the comments”. Tell us your favorite brand confession and share them on social media networks to get to know what your folks have to say about them. Have a look and bask in the glory of humor and fun!
15 Honest Confessions of Famous Brands
Via honest Slogans
Do check out these fun packed posts:
- A Beard Man is a Real Man | Quotes Posters
- Coding Quotes For Web Developers
- Sarcastic Remarks A Photographer Very Often Comes Across
- Some Funny Posters You Would Love To Buy
- Truth & Lies Funny Quotes And Mocking Posters
- Word as Image | A Project by Ji Lee (Facebook Communication Designer)
- 33 Sick & Silly Questions From Clients That Make You Feel A Complete Dumb
- Some Really Cool & Funny Posters You Would Love To Buy
- Angry Brands Parody | A Fun Project by Yakushev Grigory
- Super Likes of Super Heroes | A Fun Project by Jaime Calderón
- What if Cartoons Become Brand Ambassadors | A Fun Project by Stefan Asafti
- Fun Facts About Geeks & Nerds [Infographic]
- Cute & Creative Poster Designs by Nabhan | Deviant Artist of the Week
- Designs Are Made To Be Loved Not Understood | A Fun Project by Ambar Bhusari
- Cute Inspiring Posters You Would Love to Buy | A Collection From ilovedoodle
- Copywriters Vs Art Directors | A Tale of Two Gurus
- Irritating Questions By Clients | A Fun Project by Jonathan Quintin
Receive interesting articles & freebies right in your inbox
Make sure you confirm your email address through the link we just emailed you