Big brands who have now gained recognition from the people were once in search of an apt logo design for their brand. It depends on the graphic designer how does he carry out a brand logo design according to the owner’s requirements & needs. Obviously a designer can only provide them several options out of which they pick one best suiting their brand.
Designers are always hungry to hunt out novel skills and create new designs through different and diverse techniques giving a whole lot dissimilar look. As previously we brought for you some beautiful flat logo designs and negative space logos that have become a new trend to try out by the designers.
Today I am putting forward sleek logo design experiment with famous brands. These are albeit a bit funny apparently for you but you can seek inspiration from these. This is a new direction to use minimalistic technique creating sleek logo designs.
Slog through the collection to drag ideas out of it. It is actually an experiment to redesign brands’ logos in a minimalistic way. I hope you would love the collection. Do let us know what you think about these reimagined, redesigned and recreation of the famous brand logos?
Looking for more logo designs here are few of them:
- Examples of Beautiful Typography in Logo Design
- Interesting Ideas & Stories Behind Logos Of Famous Brands | Inspiration For Logo Designers
- Beautifully Designed Examples of Vintage Style Logos
- Turbo Awesome Sports Logos That Make You Feel Super Sporty
- 20+ Majestic Examples of Royal Crown Logo Designs For Inspiration
- No more Comics on Comic Sans | 50+ World Famous Logos In Comic Sans Font
- Cool & Creative Paper & Packaging Company Logo Design For Inspiration
- 30 Cool & Creative Food Company Logo Design Ideas
- 30 Cool & Creative Photography Logo Design Ideas For Designers & Photographers
- 35 Cool & Creative Logo/Logotypes Examples For New Designers
- Some Extremely Creative Animal Logo Designs For Inspiration
- A Showcase of Depth in Logo Design
- Negative Space in Logo Design | A New Concept For Logo Designers
Receive interesting articles & freebies right in your inbox
Make sure you confirm your email address through the link we just emailed you