Everywhere we go, the appearance and beauty factors are all that counts. If you are well dressed and attending a party, people will notice you because of that wow factor in your avatar likewise when we go to buy flowers, you seek freshness and fragrance in them, who would purchase tattered & thorny flowers that are withered away?
We buy the stuff that looks appealing to eyes, the level of trust is at once built in when the product comes out as expected. Why people would choose a product over the other when there are plenty of other options available in the market? It is the wow factor in the packaging of the product that makes it tantalizing & attractive to the eyes.
While designing a product and its packaging, a graphic designer should pick out lively and vibrant colors, because bright colors are more eye catching, abstract designing also looks good to eyes. The bonus would be, if the product itself speaks what it holds inside, for instance, if it is a bubble gum, its packaging should implicate scrumptiousness and mouthwatering images, lips and teeth can be drawn over its packaging showing it to be worth buying. Clients demand all such features in their product packaging that are eye grabbing.
Today I am unfolding before you few examples of packaging design that will make you feel wow, these 20 creative examples are especially for all young designers who are up to do product packaging in their current & future projects.
Look at the backgrounds, textures, pictures and use of appropriate colors in all these product packaging designs, certainly one won’t resist the temptation of buying any of them. It is a tip for the learners that always make a story before making a design, add the story elements into the project, keep beauty and wow factor in mind, use beautiful ingredients simultaneously and keep the design simple, because no one like messy and an amalgamation of careless colors scattered all around. Have a look at the collection and do let me know how far this accumulation inspired you.
1. Trident Gum Creative Packaging Design Concept
2. Party Barons Fruit Berry Punch Concept
3. Kiss Pure vegetables & fruit Juice
4. Heroes Never Sleep Eye Mask Packaging
5. Beehive Honey Squares Packaging
6. Standard Dress Shirt packaging
7. Donut’s Packaging Design
8. Malibu coconut oil packaging design
9. Make It Pop Lolly Ice cream Packaging
10. Slodki komin pastry packaging
11. Milkshakes Packaging design
12. VitaPack Orange Fruit Packaging
13. Villa Roma Pizzaria Packaging
14. Herbal Tea Packaging Design
15. Gravity Coffee Packaging
More Amazing Packaging Designs for Inspiration:
- 30+ Cool Ice Cream Packaging Designs For Inspiration
- 30+ Crispy Potato Chips Packaging Design Ideas
- 20 Quirky Product Packaging Inspiration
- 30+ Beautiful Examples of Medicine Packaging Designs For Inspiration
- Be More Creative While Using Barcodes In Packaging Design
- Power Up Your Creativity with Energy Drink Packaging Designs
- 25 Crunchy Biscuits & Cookies Packaging Design Ideas
- 20 Cool & Creative Food Packaging Design Assemblage For Inspiration
- 20 Brown & White Bread Packaging Ideas | Food Packaging
- 25+ Sweet & Delicious Chocolate Packaging Design Ideas
- 25+ Sour & Spicy Pizza Packaging Design Ideas
- 25+ Cool & Creative Soap Packaging Design Ideas
- 25+ Beautiful Examples of Delicate Lettering & Typography in Packaging Design
Receive interesting articles & freebies right in your inbox
Make sure you confirm your email address through the link we just emailed you