Trends around the globe change and transform but some trends are most loved & most liked by the public that they keep themselves stick to the trends what they adore. Not even in the fashion world you see, but also in the art & design world some trends persist till ages and from ages just because of their uniqueness and popularity.
You cannot say when they are going to be extinct or be less used because if the lovers keep on loving them, they won’t be forgotten and be implied over and over by the followers. Well recently a survey made us know that the trend of Negative Space in the graphic world has gone widespread, the trend has been used and appreciated since 2014. Therefore it remained intact to the people and designers up till now. It gives vitality and inventiveness to the logo designs.
This technique is so powerful that the meaning can easily be gotten across the beholder. It gives profoundness and a stance to the logos & make them stunning. Today I am providing you a post of most loved Negative Space logo design trend that will for sure persist in 2017. Remember it is the technique which makes a history, it is the design that is not forgotten so learn to play with the technique, use your imaginary elements and make the logos like nobody has made them before.
People have seen quite a lot of logo designs and trends, now they want something new for them with the same technique revised. I hope designers must a check on this Negative Space technique in the coming years as well because it gives a splendid impression to the logos.
Stick around for more posts and we will keep updating more interesting stuff for your immediate need. Subscribe us and get the latest info of all design trends, we also give shout out to artists so more and more people can learn from the professionals & experts and get to see what technique is used by them. Here we go!
25+ Beautiful Examples of Negative Space Logo Design Trend that will Persist in 2017
Credit: Martigny Matthieu
More Logo Design ideas for logo designers:
- 17 Perfect Examples for Overlapping in Logo Design | Dominant Trend in 2017
- 29 Clever Wordmark Logo Designs | An Inspiration for Amateur Logo Designers
- Creative New Calligraphy Logo Design Trend to Follow in 2017
- Cute Assemblage of Animal Logos Featuring “Cat” | Inspiration for Logo Designers
- 80+ Awesome Flat Logo Design Ideas For Designers by Michal Gwarda
- All Time Best & Beautiful Hand-Drawn Logotype Examples by Tobias Saul
- 10+ Creative Logo Design & App Logos Construction by Ramotion Agency
- Awesome Hand Lettering Logo Redesign Inspiration By David Milan
- 25+ Awesome Lettering Logotype by Nick Cooper
Tags: Logo design trend 2017, logo trend 2017, logo design 2017, logos 2017
Receive interesting articles & freebies right in your inbox
Make sure you confirm your email address through the link we just emailed you