Wedding invitations can be intensely challenging to design, as they not only need to artfully and tastefully display key information, but they also need to capture the personalities of the couple getting married. This, clearly, is no easy feat. There’s a huge range of styles and forms that wedding invites can take – from minimalist, clean and sleek to bright, colourful and quirky. And because you’re dealing with print, there are a range of techniques that affect the appearance too, including letterpressed designs which allow for more depth and texture to the card.
Because there’s such a wide variety of styles for a wedding invite, we’ve collected some examples of some of our favourites. Each of these invitations has been carefully crafted by an extremely talented designer, and each one does a great job of adding personality and style to the design.
Ryan and Jeshurun Wedding Invitation card design
Summer Wedding Invitation Card
Save the Date Wedding Card Design
Wedding invitations with silkscreen printing
Jenna Hein & Jon Yasgur Creative Wedding Invites
Kristen & Klein wedding cards
Wedding Card Source
Tree Wedding cards
Marriage Card Source
Brad & Jess Typography Wedding Invitation
Andrew & Aly’s Wedding Invitations
Very Simple Yet Creative Wedding Invitation
Letterpress wedding invites
Nick & Kate Letterpress Wedding Invites
Christina & Aaron Wedding Invitation Suite
Fun Wedding Invitations
Creative Wedding Invitations
Retro Wedding Invitations
Chris and Leesa Wedding Invitations
Florence Wedding Invitation
Goncharow’s Coaster Wedding Invites
Tom & Lina’s Wedding Invite
Are there any beautifully designed, creative and interesting wedding invites that you’ve found that should be included in our roundup? Let us know in the comments!
Post Contributor: Dan writes for gift experts The Handpicked Collection, who specialise in unusual wedding gift ideas. In his spare time he enjoys studying both graphic and web design.
10 Amazing Professional Photography Collection:
- 50+ Professional Wedding Photography Snapshots | A Great Inspiration For Photographers
- Great Tips For Beginners Who Want Great Wildlife Photographer
- Things To Know “How To Make Your Macro Photography Something Different”
- 50+ Breathtaking National Geographic Nature Wallpapers [HD]
- 50+ Best Award Winning Professional Wedding Photography Pictures By Fearless Photographers
- Cute & Beautiful Professional Wedding Pictures By Uppermost
- 30+ Amazing Collection Of Wedding Photography Pictures From The World’s Best Wedding Photographers
- 25 Breathtaking Moments of Nature & Macro Photography
- 30+ Beautiful Yet Amazing Wedding Photography Pictures From Fearless Photographers
- How To Become Master In HDR Photography?
Receive interesting articles & freebies right in your inbox
Make sure you confirm your email address through the link we just emailed you