There are a lot of tactics businesses owners undertake to keep their business on the top, marketing and advertising are the preliminaries of taking your organization to the ethereal sky, now all depends on how you manifest your product or company. The more you invest and present your designation in a proper way, the more it will be easy for people to get across your cliché and stance.
Logo designs are fundamentals when it comes to make the foundation of a company. On business cards, flyers, pamphlets and company’s leaflets, in fact every now and then a company owner has to get his identity mentioned on big and tiny things.
Logos are representatives, they speak a thousand words. The company who was nothing in the beginning is now making billions; what they did that time was to pick out a best logo mark to standby their work expertise. Logo marks help people to know what your company is all about. After a passage of time when your recognition becomes evident, logo mark works like a mouthpiece itself then.
Today I am unfolding before you 26 stunning logo mark samples by Neil Burnell. Neil is an art Director, Graphic Designer & a Freelancer. He is very professional and competent artist. People rather ask designers to beautify the logo designs with exaggerated colors and elements, but one thing is for sure, overloading a design can never make it beautiful.
Keep things simple and bear in mind that ‘simplicity is the ultimate sophistication’. Even the simpler & skillful designs can win hearts of people and meet the desire end for sure. They look equally good and even more than stunning.
I am sure these ideas will open up the closed thinking monuments inside your minds and you will ponder over the fact that making a logo mark differently can highly be effective and proficient all the same for your company/organization and its very stance. Have a look at the collection.
26 Stunning Logo Mark Samples by Neil Burnell
More Logo Design Posts for Inspiration:
- Most Common Logo Shapes That Should Be Avoided
- 20+ Creative Logo Designs by Young Designer Nikita Lebedev
- 25 Cool & Creative Fast Food & Drink Logos For Inspiration
- Difference between Pictogram, Logo Mark & Logotype
- 15 Best & Beautiful Free Fonts for Logo Design 2014
- Perfect Examples of How a Logo Design Should Be Made
- Good Sketching Skills Make Great Logos
- Follow 11 Steps to Make A Logo Design
- A Creative Project of Animal Logotypes by Dan Fleming
- 10 New Trends of Logo Design for 2014