When the foundation of a business firm is laid, the most cardinal aspect that can help in the development of a business’ stance is a logo, a trendy creative logo plays an important role in making up the impression and to display the perspective of the firm. New and latest techniques come into the world of art and design so people can get the best outcome in the most possible ways. Experts are coming up with new logo trends to give new directions to the genre of logo designs so I am presenting before you 10 new trends of logo design for 2015.
1. Low Polygon Logo Design
Low polygon is mostly used in backgrounds and wallpapers in the year 2014. This technique has basically come from 3D softwares such as C4D, Maya & 3D studio Max. It has become the most famous form to create logos as well as icons.
20+ More Polgonal > logos
2. Negative space in Logo Design
At times, logo designs are embellished with intricate elements that don’t make a logo design beautiful rather complex. So just by adding simple meaningful elements, a logo design can still look stunning, Negative space makes a logo design simple & spectacular at the same time; it is George Bokhua’s trademark.
More beautiful examples of negative space logo designs
3. Overlapping Technique in Logo Design
A new technique is recently introduced where two design elements overlap each other with shading to form a shadowed logo design.
More examples in Overlapped Logo Work
4. Bold & Thin line usage in logo design
Pen tool is used to create such logo designs. This trend has also taken over icon design market as well. Currently, Apple has used this trend on its latest iOS.
More examples of Thin Line Logos & Line Art Logos
5. Script Logotype Usage
It is basically a kind of logotype where a custom Script font is used to display the stance of the company/organization.
More Beautiful examples of Logotype
6. 3D metal usage in Logo Design
This technique gives a metallic look to the logos just like the emblems used in the car logos.
7. Hand Lettering & Calligraphy usage in logo design
Hand lettering and calligraphy is used by the logo designers mostly for the tattoo companies, hotels, cafeterias & restaurants to give the logos a sophisticated & professional look!
For More Hand Lettering Logotype Examples & Logotype Inspiration
Here are some more beautiful examples for Calligraphy Logotypes
8. Lino cut & Wood Cut Style in Logo Design
This technique is used to give a depth and diverse look to the logo designs.
9. Gradient Mesh & Linear Gradients in Web Based Logos
Colorful gradients and mesh tool are used to make such logos. This technique is mostly used for the web based companies and applications.
10. Vintage Flourish in logo designs
These kind of logo designs are usually demanded by wedding companies, photographers, interior companies etc. It gives a well decorated look to the logo designs.
I hope the post will give you the best guidelines for your logo designs projects in the year 2015.
Looking for more logo designs here are few of them:
- 35 Cool & Creative Logo/Logotypes Examples For New Designers
- 30 Cool & Creative Photography Logo Design Ideas For Designers & Photographers
- 30 Cool & Creative Food Company Logo Design Ideas
- 20+ Cool & Creative Paper & Packaging Company Logo Design For Inspiration
- No more Comics on Comic Sans | 50+ World Famous Logos In Comic Sans Font
- 20+ Majestic Examples of Royal Crown Logo Designs For Inspiration
- 30 Best & Beautiful NBA Basketball Team Logos Of All Time
- 30 Turbo Awesome Sports Logos That Make You Feel Super Sporty
- Interesting Ideas & Stories Behind Logos Of Famous Brands | Inspiration For Logo Designers
- Beautifully Designed Examples of Vintage Style Logos
- 20 Examples of Beautiful Typography in Logo Design
- 40 Really Beautiful Examples of Logo & Business Card Designs
- Some Extremely Creative Animal Logo Designs For Inspiration
- 20 Smart Logo Designs From Omar Msary
Tags: logo design trends 2015, logo trends 2015, 2015 logo trends
26 CommentsLeave a Reply
great idea thank you Zee Que
An excellent, on-trend article!
I want word pakiza in logo shape
You can contact us for custom work
Wow brilliant logo concepts. I am really pleased with this post thanks for this awesome share.
I am already on it! I just loved the overlapping idea. Looks great and I guess it will start absorbing soon by new companies. Really a nice post! Thank You
thanks for the share
I love the negative space in the second set of logos. They’re pleasing to the eye and makes your brain work a little. Great post mate!
Thanks Jullian 🙂
Great article indeed. I love the info.
i love set 9. so cool!
I really want to buy your nice logo designs for my pen products which are going to sell to Asia and Europe. How can I set up a talk with you for the business?
You can directly email us and we will reply and fulfill your request asap.
Great work! Love the use of negative space.
These may be trendy and look great, but never use a trendy design if it does not fit a client’s business / needs. Still, many good designs here. Thanks for sharing!
Came upon your site quite by accident and I’m really enjoying it–great ideas, especially for an idea-challenged newbie to graphic arts like me. Look forward to your posts and thank you for sharing your wonderful talent.
Thanks Cathryn that means a lot to me do subscribe to get latest posts and awesome freebies.
Very helpful logo trends i like this blog keep it up.
Awesome Thanks for sharing.
A helpful and useful guide for a web designer to know the latest trends. Keep it up. Thanks
This is absolute super, this explains a lot and gives massive good ideas. We are designing logos for couple of companies special for Apps
Awesome and Fabulous design concept. It’s really creative works. Keep sharing.
Excellent idea about logo design. It will help the designers a lot. Thanks for the post.
Very impressive. Thanks for your inspriration!
Wow its really awesome