In the world where there is unemployment, there are thousands of students that are seeking refuge of best career management and planning. From the childhood, kids are imposed on picking up the fields that their parents want them to do, this is a very negative side of the picture, it provides a psychological constraint, and the thought process of the child gets an emergency break.
Always give your kids a free hand to choose what profession or study genre they want to adopt. So in the long run they do not get hanky-panky or cut a sorry figure. Since earning livelihood is the talk of every tongue, art and design students wander here and there to get an apt ad agency to work with for a brighter future.
Keeping it simple and helpful, Miami students– Aditya Hariharan (CW) and Josh Namdar (AD) who belonged to an Ad school, thought of champagne to be run by them in order to help Ad students to get them the fine job in their desire and appropriate Ad agency.
They created “Agency Scoops” to assist students to get the know-how that what kinds of agencies are there and what stance they are having? It is basically a project to calm down the disturbed souls that want to get the right professional match for them. So today I am presenting before you a post of agency scoops to taste the flavors of world’s top Ad agencies.
The agencies are impersonating different flavors of ice creams. In a way to offer the diverse range of scoops from which Ad students can pick up their own preferable taste. Every ice cream container is depicting the awards, excellence and other important features of the agency to present the vivid and clear picture of the agency to the applicants.
This is a quick and spontaneous way to inform students that where should they be applying next or for the first time. I hope you will find this amazing post as informative as I have found. Stick around for more such interesting stuff coming up for you.
Taste The Flavors Of World’s Top 10 Ad Agencies
1. 360i | Cookies ‘n Bacon
2. BBDO | Lemon Sorbet
3. DDB | Peanut Caramel Split
4. Droga5 | Bollocks ‘n Cream
5. Havas | The Most Interesting Flavor in the World
6. Leo Burnett | Gr-r-reat Lovin’
7. [BONUS] SC&P | Scotch & Smoke
8. McCann | Dumb Death by Chocolate
9. Ogilvy | Share a Scoop
10. Wieden & Kennedy | Just Desserts
More Interesting Graphic Design Posts:
- 25 Really Beautiful Brochure Designs & Templates For Inspiration
- 40 Amazing Pencil Sketches by Marcelo Shultz
- 35+ Beautiful Logotypes and Lettering Styles by Brendan Prince
- Amazing Flat Design of Superheroes by Jeffrey Rau
- 10 New Trends of Logo Design for 2014
- 20 Cool & Creative Examples of Album Covers
- 20 Smart Logo Designs From Omar Msary
- 10 Beautiful Branding & Corporate Identity Design Projects For Inspiration
- 40 Really Beautiful Examples of Logo & Business Card Designs
- A Beard Man is a Real Man | Quotes Posters
Tags: top 10 ad agencies, ad agencies