In this post we’d like to take a look at Monstroid – a new multipurpose theme developed by TemplateMonster. Monstroid features an incredibly flexible design that can be adapted to any niche. Its full-featured package has something for everyone regardless of their skill levels. To combine only the best achievements in the web design, the guys from TemplateMonster took a step further and released Monstroid. The theme is a result of 13-year experience of productive work.
Monstroid is supplied with tons of handy features, and it may be challenging to highlight all of them in one post. So, in this review we would like to focus your attention mainly on its core functionalities that will place your site upon a pedestal for good. Read on to dig deeper into Monstroid.
Choose from dozens of child themes and skins
Monstroid is packed with 4 child themes tailored for the following topics: education, interior & furniture, art & photography and finance & IT. But that’s not all. On a monthly basis, you will receive 15+ new child themes completely for free. In such a way, you can bring visual diversity to the user experience of your site frequently. Take into account that all the child themes are meant solely for a single domain.
Sell Products & Services Online
Monstroid is an eCommerce-ready theme compatible with WooCommerce, which makes it easy to transform your site into an online store and manage it with ease. Due to the integration of WooCommerce, you can monitor incoming sales, reviews, stock levels, general store performance and other stats. The tool is also packed with multiple features meant to facilitate the shopping experience on your site, particularly inventory management, shipping options, different payment gateways, checkout control, currency choice, geo-location support, add-to-cart process without page reloading and much more. Using Monstroid, you’ll get everything necessary to succeed in eCommerce.
Choose Any Structure for Your Website
With multiple layout options, Monstroid provides enormous flexibility of structuring your website pages the way you like. In the theme options panel, you can choose a boxed or full-width layout of 1170px or 960px. You can also add sidebars to the left and right sides of the page or leave it without any sidebars at all. It’s up to you.
Style Your Website Layout as You Like
There are also four options of styling your layout in a code-free manner. They are as follows: grid to create a sense of order on your site, masonry to keep it cleaner, flat to bring content to focus, and masonry flat combining two effective styles at once. Choose the style that meets your priorities most of all.
+50 Royalty-Free Images
The package of Monstroid comes with 50 professional, high-resolution pictures licensed for free lifetime usage. Complementing your text info with them, you can reinforce its impact on the readership and add more interest to the content presentation. What’s more, it’s rather convenient to have your own mini photo stock at hand, because you won’t need to surf the web for hours in search of high-quality images.
24/7 Support Right in Your Admin Panel
As Monstroid is packed with a lot of useful things, there’s no wonder you may need some guidance on its correct implementation. In this case, you can read its extensive documentation, watch video tutorials or contact directly the support team and address all your issues in a live chat. In such a way, you will quickly find a solution to your challenge, be it related to installation, customization, wed design or anything else you come up with. This support service is completely free and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, without weekend and holiday breaks.
Build a Powerful Basis for Your Site
As an introduction, it’s worthwhile to mention that Monstroid is based on the functionality of Cherry Framework 4.0. This is the latest version of the versatile WordPress framework for building functionally rich sites. The tool empowers Monstroid with multiple advanced features intended for both tech-savvies and do-it-yourself guys.
- Shortcode Template Editor helps you take the most of your shortcodes. You can create shortcode templates, where you’ll be able to manage the position of shortcode attributes and customize them to your needs;
- Static Area Builder allows you to adjust special content blocks (i.e. static areas) of your header and footer. You can adjust their order by dragging and dropping them right in the admin panel and optimize their position by assigning Bootstrap classes;
- CSS Minifier takes all your CSS files and combines them into a single one. As a result your CSS file will load much faster;
- Dynamic CSS allows you to change the colors and other CSS attributes right from the admin panel with the help of color picker and multiple options.
- Admin Panel Backup to restore the previous settings in case you are dissatisfied with the changes you’ve made;
- WPML- & RTL-Readiness to make your site accessible to speakers of different languages;
- Fully Responsive Design to let your site scale down to screens of portable devices automatically;
- SEO-Friendliness to rank your site higher on search engine results pages and, therefore, increase the number of visits;
- Multiple Sliders to enable you to choose the best way of presenting image content on your site;
- 500+ Google Web Fonts to set the typography that would blend with your website aesthetics and improve content readability;
- Premium Navigation to provide the info about your company’s location by means of interactive Google Maps;
- Google Analytics to collect and analyze the information about visitors’ activity on your site;
- 120+ PSD Files to facilitate the process of editing graphics according to your preferences;
- Free Lifetime Updates to modernize your site in compliance with the latest technology standards in one click.
Extend Your Website Functionality
Monstroid gives a free access to 24 premium extensions that can be used for different purposes. With their help, the functional potential of your site will have no match on the web. First, check the extensions provided by Cherry Framework and the reasons to use them:
- Cherry Simple Slider to arrange a lot of images and videos in a compact way on different website pages and manage them intuitively via an admin panel;
- Cherry Shortcodes to create elements, posts and pages, customize them, and manage content without HTML & CSS knowledge (150+ shortcode variations);
- Cherry Data Manager to import and export all the website data with one click when you move it to another hosting service;
- Cherry Wizard to install the theme and all of its components in a few clicks without messing with FTP;
- Cherry Team to introduce your employees in stylish profiles that can be customized according to your requirements;
- Cherry Services to show your company’s services in an attractive way and add custom fields & styles to posts with services easily;
- Cherry Star Ranking to make it possible for customers to rate your products, which will make them look more reliable to others;
- Cherry Portfolio to display projects in a separate section with easy-to-manage functionality and striking visual effects;
- Cherry Grid to add a sense of order and consistency to the architecture of your site, thus ensuring user-friendly navigation for visitors;
- Cherry Charts to illustrate statistics in colorful diagrams of different forms including pies, bars, doughnuts, etc;
- Cherry Testimonials to create posts with customers’ feedback and format them in a hassle-free manner;
- Cherry Blog Layouts to change the structure of your blog by moving posts and sidebars with a mouse, no coding required;
- Cherry Custom Sidebars to publish some additional info that would complement the main content of your site;
- Cherry Social to let visitors sign in to your site via their social profiles, share your content there, rate and comment it as well as always stay tuned for your updates;
- Cherry Mega Menu to equip the dropdown menu panel with buttons, lists, banners, and other elements in addition to links;
- Cherry Plugins Manager to manage all the plugins within a single interface, particularly upload, activate and deactivate them.
- MotoPress Editor to customize your website’s frontend on the fly by simply dragging and dropping;
- MotoPress Slider to create stunning slideshows and galleries with multiple options of stylization;
- Instant Skins Switcher to pick the most suitable style for your site among the following options: skeuomorphic, minimal, low poly, flat, retro, grunge, metro, material, and more;
- MailChimp for WP to build sign-up forms & checkboxes and attach them to any spots of your site, which will lead to the growth of your base of subscribers eventually;
- YITH WooCommerce Compare to let shoppers make a comparison of your products in a single table;
- YITH WooCommerce Wishlist to enable customers to create lists of their favorite products that can be shared in social networks;
- White Label Plugin to brand your WordPress dashboard by carrying out much deeper customization of it.
Add Extra Functionality to Your Site
Do you think that something is missing in the aforementioned list that your site can’t go without? Well, it’s not a problem at all. In addition to the built-in extensions, Monstroid also supports a lot of popular third-party tools, e.g. bbPress, BuddyPress, etc. As you can see, the theme gives an opportunity to supply your site with any functional capabilities you believe it needs.
As you see, Monstroid gives an absolute freedom to do anything you like with your site due to multiple child themes, high-res images, layout structure & style options, built-in extensions, and support of third-party plugins. Whether you are a newbie or a know-how guy, this revolutionary WordPress theme will become your true assistant in building a any website you want. Give a try to Monstroid, and you’ll have everything at your disposal whenever you need it. If you want to share your impression about the theme, you are welcome to drop a line in the comments section.
More Stunning Premium WordPress Themes you would love to buy:
- 10 Stunning Modern Photography WordPress Themes 2015 for your Photography Portfolio
- 20 Free & Premium Parallax WordPress Themes 2015
- 55 Best Single Page WordPress Themes
- 25 Best Magazine Responsive WordPress Themes from mythemeshop
- 55 Awesome WordPress Themes You Could Buy Today
- 10 Best Magazine WordPress Themes You Should Not Miss