Logo making is not as simpler as designers usually think of it to be. Merely drawing lines and circles or writing down the company’s name or its initial on the logo is not just all. The meaning and thought of it has be enclosed so it encompasses all company’s elements into the logo. Basically the stance of the company has to be put into the logo so whosoever gets to see the logo can get it that what the logo is all about.
The color combinations, contrasts, textures, background and fonts play a vital role in making a logo impact. No element should be missed, the more clarity it has the more it is easier to be understood. The design has to be vivid and divulging what the company’s level of work, the entire impression is built up through company’s logo design. Remember it should not be ambiguous and the more it is communicative the better impression can be formed.
Clients come along with various necessities, they ask for the rebuild, remake, alteration and a total flip of the logos, so you be better noticing their demands; observe their choices and this will help you to make a pleasant and creative logo of their choice.
10 Best 2 Color Combination Ideas for Logo Design + Free Swatches
I am putting forward a collection of 10 best 2 color combination ideas for logo design. The designers who have been looking up for the ideas of logo color schemes can get inspiration from the collection, this post will set a benchmark and a standard that you won’t mooch around elsewhere because these are finest of all that we found currently. For more amazing design dose, stay tuned to us and we shall update the blog every day to fulfil your design needs and requirements. Subscribe us to motivate us and to get the latest design feed. Here we go with a bang. Cheers!
1. Color CombinationFree Swatches 1
2. Color CombinationFree Swatches 2
3. Color CombinationFree Swatches 3
4. Color Combination
5. Color CombinationFree Swatches 5
6. Color CombinationFree Swatches 6
7. Color CombinationFree Swatches 7
8. Color CombinationFree Swatches 8
9. Color CombinationFree Swatches 9
10. Color CombinationFree Swatches 10
More Amazing logo design Articles for inspiration:
- 10 New Trends of Logo Design for 2016
- 20+ Negative Space Logo Design Experiments by Bodea Daniel
- Do Animated Logo Designs Work for an Approval?
- 50+ Awe-Inspiring Hand Lettering Logotype Examples by Mateusz Witczak
- 50+ Inspiring Examples of Logo Designs & Logo Marks For Inspiration
- 36 Creative Yet Smart Logo Design Examples by Quillo Creative
- 39 Beautiful Modern Logo Design Concepts by Andrey Sharonov
Logo Credit: Martin Servantes
One CommentLeave a Reply
Some great ideas here, I never realised that importance of colour in logos until I started to think about my own projects logo. I found it really helped to use a logo generator initially to start playing around with ideas. It helped when I then went into consultation with designers and it really enhanced the experience of creating the ideal logo for my project. I had a great experience exploring ideas with the designers of my project logo, I really got a lot of insight.