Rolling the dice, it is not “Six”, it is “X”. Well we all know, “we can never hate an iPhone”. Bam! It is here again, lately Apple made its typical high profile declaration like a ritual straight from “Steve Jobs Theater”, billions of eyes were rolling already like wait, what’s next?
To the point of madness, all rumors, hoaxes and swindles have already being crippled down since we can brightly see at the bigger picture. Yes, this year it is iPhone 8, 8 Plus and iPhone X. There are some highs and lows that we will discuss later, but today the stealer of the show is none other than iPhone X. Hey you all, articulate it correctly, it is “Ten”, not “Eks”. Take your caps-off and “Say hello to the future” right there in November.
First things first, it is vigorously a high-end device which is wholly something you have not witnessed in an iPhone before, though the pricing of it is a big No-No, but you will love to spend all your pennies for it deserves a purchase, The only limitation is that you have it in Silver and Space grey. Talking about this big fish iPhone X whose top-notch feature is inevitable; the “Face recognition” (Face ID) feature to unlock your phone. Just look at the screen and there you go. It just needs your single glance, with 5.8 super retina display you would experience supremacy at its best. I personally love the rounded corners, totally a hot body you would love to grab. It comes in OLED screen giving vent to a brighter user experience for sure.
- Wireless charging is giving an extra oomph.
- Water/dust resistant as we expected.
- Extra blurred backgrounds to capture the breathtaking selfies. Portrait mode makes a (studio lighting) effect additionally.
- With 12 MP sensor, deeper pixels can be rehearsed, and color filters will actually stop you from downloading any lame camera filter apps.
- The cutest thing you will find in an iPhone X is “Animoji”, you totally can elevate a cute panda, or piggy in you and let your friends smile while imessaging you.
- It is Super-fast, stable, A11 bionic (smarter chip) super human intelligence.
What else you want?
Down here I am putting forward a free Vector Apple iPhone X Ai mockup, you can use it personally or commercially to display iOS application design to your viewers or to your clients as well. Stick around for more detailed reviews coming your way in a while.
Free Vector Apple iPhone X Mockup in Ai & EPS
Available Format: Illustrator Ai & EPS
License: Free for personal and commercial usage
File Includes: Mockup Ai file, EPS & Preview file
File Format: Zip
Mock-up Resolution: Vector Based Layered Ai
1. Free iPhone X mockup is allowed to share online (A Must Linkback to this page)
2. Say thanks if you like or share/tweet with your friends. That means a lot to me.
3. And don’t forget to follow or subscribe to receive for more high quality premium freebies & awesome articles only.
More Free High Quality Vector Mock-ups:
- Free Vector Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Mockup in Ai & EPS
- Free Vector HTC 10 Smartphone Mockup in Ai & EPS Format
- Free Vector Huawei P9 Plus Mockup in Ai & EPS Format
- Free Vector Apple iPhone 6S Mockup In Ai & EPS Format
- Free Vector Samsung Galaxy S6 & Edge Mockup in .ai Format
- Free Vector Google Nexus 6 Mockup in Ai & EPS Format
- Free Vector Apple iPhone 6 Mockup In Ai & EPS Format
- Free Vector Samsung Galaxy S5 Mockup in .ai Format
- Free Vector Google Nexus 5 Mockup in Ai & EPS Format
- Free Vector Apple iPad Air Mockup in Ai & EPS Format
3 CommentsLeave a Reply
Hi, thank you very much for your work. I just have one question regarding the usage of this mock up. Do I need any attribution for a Poster and flyer designs? If yes, then could you write me how exactly? 🙂 Thanks a lot!
If you use it online then write (Mockup or flyer by designbolts.com) in print and digital presentation there is no need for attribution. If you have a separate page for attribution on print document then you can write the same provided.