I guess the best way to go with the flow is to follow the trends that seem innovative, there is not much of a thing to notice in you if you don’t move with time. The most surprising part of this life is that people don’t realize how they should move in their professional careers and hence they get stuck between devil and the deep sea. Instead of worrying one’s mind on professional front, one should always give an insightful thought to the clients’ demands.
Trust me, you will all be sorted out. The task goes well if you live up to the standards and requirements your client asks from you. Making things on your own terms will give a bad impact unless your client himself asks you to do it your own way. I found a best way out and that is to put forward “create and ask”, or to “ask and create” approachs in front of your client. Both the options will help you out to perform and practice better. It will be less straining and not much of a time consuming business if your client picks up one of the approaches himself.
Down here my post is related to logos that you will seek inspiration from. Check out these 30 circular logo design ideas for inspiration. They are not even stunning but are so on point according to the logo design trends of the year. Circular logos look simplistic and sophisticated as well just because they are understandable and not much tricky. You can however play with the technique differently the way you want. Making simpler logo designs look interesting and clients usually prefer them to be this way.
Sometimes and these days if I say, majority of the people don’t like high profile logos that look intricate. The logos should be meaningful and have a far-fetched approach that even an average mind could get to see what the logo means. You can use blues and whites, yellows and other amalgamation of colors to give out a prominent look and a bolder touch to the logos. What do you think about this collection? Let us know about your feedback, we will come again tomorrow with something interesting and inspiring for you all. Stay tuned. Here we go.
1. Frankfort Michigan circular Logo
2. Barrier Island Oyster Co
3. Kingsville Roundup v2 – for a Trucker hat
4. Hello Pretty Logo
5. Natural Serenity Beautiful Logo Design
6. Welwer Circular Logo Design
7. Colibri Bird Circular Logo Design
8. Food Store Logo Design
9. Ganesha – Round Logo Design
10. Discover Whidbey; a digital magazine logo design
11. Artvolens Colorful Circular Logo
12. Rey Cacao Ice-cream Logo Design
13. Oak Tree Circular Logo
14. Buxara branding Blue Logo Design
15. Family Cake Logo Design
16. Infinite Monkey Press Logo Design
17. Miami-MLS-Team-Football Club Logo Design
18. Football for all logo design
19. Logo for a tour agency
20. Logo for an animal shelter Company
- A Treat to Watch Modern 40 Logo Design Ideas by Anton Akhmatov
- 25 Modern Cow Animal Logo Design Examples For Inspiration
- 30+ Perfectly Crafted Modern Logotype Examples of 2018 for Inspiration
- 10 New Logo Design Trends for 2018
- New Badge Style in Logo Design | An Upcoming Logo Trend 2018
- Exquisite Detailed Logo Design Typography Work by Mateusz Witczak
- 20+ Must Watch Thin line Animal Logo Design Ideas Created By Yuri Kartashev