Special hello to everyone who works for a marketing & advertising agency or as a freelancer! You must be wondering what the protocol is about but don’t you think we all deserve a little appreciation for we have got clients to deal with? It’s always fun to work with co-operative clients. But there are some clients who can literally make your life a horror movie without even signing you up for that and you can either take it or well, leave it.
We’ve been working for quite a long time now and we have devised out strategies and ways to deal with difficult clients so that our work doesn’t get affected – but by saying that, we don’t mean that you have to endure whatever a client has to share as a ‘feedback’ with you. Make sure that you communicate with your clients strategically and work on effective tricks to have the stuff approved.
Normally, there are two scenarios; either you work for an agency as their client services representative and you have a say when it comes to day to day jobs or you work as a freelancer and it’s totally up to you to get done and over with a client when and if things go bad. In both cases, evaluate the situation well before taking a decision. We do know that when it comes to giving approvals for major ad campaigns & important artworks, a number of clients conveniently ghost you without even considering the time constraints. Or when you are supposed to get paid, some clients choose to ignore you for the longest time. And that sucks big time.
So, this goes for everyone that if you really want to save yourself from all the drama then you must document each & everything even if it’s a one-time project. And as long as harmless jokes are concerned, let’s have a look on these classic horror movie posters transformed into feedbacks which are received from the clients. We won’t recommend you to share this blog with your clients but don’t forget to share it with your colleagues though!
Client Feedback as Classic Horror Movie Posters
- 10 Times Graphic Designers Should Say “NO” To Clients
- 25+ Annoying Reactions from Clients as Funny Posters
- Lies that Graphic Designers Speak with Annoying Clients
- Irritating Emails From Clients that Designers Have to Face Everyday
- Sarcastic Remarks by Clients That Designers Have to Face Everyday | Typography Posters
- Irritating Questions By Clients | A Fun Project by Jonathan Quintin
- Top 5 Tips For Designers While Dealing With Clients [Infographics]
- 33 Sick & Silly Questions From Clients That Make You Feel A Complete Dumb
- Killer Tips For Beginners How To Handle Graphic Design Clients