Whenever we see young kids spending time on their smartphones or trendy gadgets, we wonder if they would ever be able to feel the joy of playing games in a playground. Do they even have a baseball bat and ball or a hula hoop ring? As unhappy as it may sound, there are still some parents and schools which encourage outdoor games for their kids and students. And that sounds fun especially in this ‘digital age’ where almost everyone is so dependent on some kind of device.
We remember that when we were kids, we would make plans of playing different games with our friends on alternate days. Those games included ludo, cricket, football, and flying disc or Frisbee games. Those who have played Ultimate (a Frisbee game that involves multiple players) must know that it was thought of and developed by a group of Columbian high school students in 1968. Since then Frisbees are being designed and manufactured by companies around the world.
To be creatively there for organizations and brands, we create designs and mock-up PSDs and today we are here with our awesome (we don’t brag but it’s true) and free Frisbee mock-up PSD file. But before you download and start working on this mock-up PSD, we would like you to know that there are certain design tips which you can follow in order to make sure that your design approach gets approved instantly.
So if you are working for your own brand or even if you have clients, these below mentioned design tips will help you in creating wonderful Frisbee designs:
- First things first, you must know your size & dimensions. The best practice would be to have a detailed brief your brand team / team lead so that you know the sizes you will be working on. But if they haven’t decided anything as of yet then do some research and get to know about some standard or ideal sizes of a Frisbee.
Sounds like a lot of work, right? Don’t worry because we have the solution to your design related problems. Our free mock-up PSD file was created by keeping in mind the standard sizes of a Frisbee. You can thank us later for that!
- Now you have to come up with some patterns that will look appealing on a Frisbee but if that’s not your client’s requirement then we would suggest you go with the circular lines which we have on the upper side of the Frisbee. The lines are pretty neat and happen to have harmony in the design.
- If the brand you are associated with wants to sponsor a Frisbee game or if the PR agency has recommended a campaign that requires branded giveaways then you will have to add the logo as well as the tagline of your brand in the design as well.
- For colors and supporting design elements, stay on the energetic side of creativity. Choose happy and lively colors as your designed Frisbee will have an influence on the moods of the players.
- Though this does not directly fall under your domain but you need to ensure that the Frisbee won’t hurt anyone. The ‘edges’ should be given proper attention to otherwise they can result in cuts and bruises.
- We are aware of the fact that Frisbee’s material depends on the budget as well but as a suggestion to your client, you must also mention choosing high quality Polyethylene for the manufacturing purpose.
That being said, we would like to encourage all of you to create multiple design options of the Frisbee before you present them to your client. We believe that you can produce stunning designs if you have a theme to work on. For example; you can be a socially responsible brand and create designs which have short messages regarding global warming or water pollution.
If you want to be witty and relatable, you can have the copywriters create interesting content for the Frisbees to directly speak to your target audience. We can think of graffiti, puns and sarcastic one liners at this point which can motivate a number of people to start playing outdoor games again.
Anyways, once you have created designs all you need to do is to arrange a review meeting so that you can effectively present the mock-ups. And we know this for a fact that you won’t go wrong with any of this but if in case your brand team requests changes, make sure that you incorporate them wisely.
That’s all for today guys! We hope that this mock-up PSD of ours will help you in creating brilliant designs. And do not forget to share this blog with your friends and colleagues as well. Also, if you want us to work on a particular mock-up design or idea know that we are here to help!
Free Frisbee Disc Mockup PSD
Available Format: Photoshop PSD
License: Free for personal and commercial usage
File Format: WinRAR
Mockup Resolution: 4000 x 3000 px
1. Free Frisbee Mockup is allowed to share online (A Must Linkback to this page)
2. Say thanks if you like or share/tweet with your friends. That means a lot to me.
3. And don’t forget to follow or subscribe to receive more high quality premium freebies & awesome articles only.
More High Quality Free Mockup PSD Files
- Free Photo Frame Under Natural Sunlight Mockup PSD
- Free Highway Wayfinding Signage Board Mockup PSD
- Free Construction Safety Helmet / Cap Mockup PSD
- Free Watercolor Painting Greeting Card Mockup PSD
- 10 All Time Best Free Tri-Fold Brochure Mockup PSD Files
- Free iPad Pro 2018 Mockup PSD with Keyboard | 12.9 Inches
- Free Billboard On Building Mockup PSD
- Free Baby Cream / Oil Plastic Bottle Mockup PSD