Hello there guys! We hope the world of graphic design is treating you well and that our mock-up PSDs are helping you create great stuff. We have been noticing a trend these days that many brands have started to advertise through hanging banners so we decided to create a mock-up PSD just for that. We can totally sense your excitement and we think we should dive right in without any further delays.
You must have seen many hanging banners while casually roaming around in your favorite shopping mall, right? But have you wondered why would brands not advertise through screens or old fashioned & huge banners? Allow us to explain that! So, one of the reasons why hanging banners are considered to be the most effective and easiest mean of advertising or promoting a business, product or services is that they can be hung almost anywhere without putting in a lot of efforts. And since they can be designed in any size and shape, it becomes quite easy to display them.
In addition to that, hanging banners are light and super flexible and they do not require a number of people to carry them around places for execution purposes. And when not in use, they call be rolled easily to keep in storage space. It definitely is a win-win situation for both the advertiser and the people who help them in advertising their businesses etc.
Following pointers will help you in designing the best hanging banners for yourself or for your clients (don’t worry – we will also explain everything in detail in the latter half of our blog!):
- Create one simple focal point
- Use easy to read fonts
- Be creative with copy – Don’t go too wordy!
- Choose colors wisely
- Use high quality imagery
Now allow us to explain how to make effective and successful hanging banners:
- The most important thing to be kept in mind while designing an advertising & marketing material is the objective. You must be very clear about the message you want to deliver. Are you announcing a sale or launching a new product? Or do you want people to check out the new collection that you just stocked?
It is also important to know that your business might have more than one objectives but your advertisement must be talking about one of the objectives at a time. To design a text-based or an image-based hanging banner depends on the current campaign’s objectives.
- Does your client want to hang the banners indoors or will they be hung out-doors? Don’t forget to get clarity on the location(s) and design things accordingly.
- Since hanging banners are set up at a height, you will have to pay special attention to the fonts, their sizes as well as the colors you are going to use to create a design. We don’t really have to reinforce the idea but you need to make sure that your handing banners are readable enough to efficiently deliver the message.
- Simple or creative? Which route do you want to take to create banners? (You can decide this once you know the answer to your indoor or out-door question – as a number of banners will be hung around traffic signals and while the viewers will already be occupied with their personal stuff, you will have to make sure that you’re smartly attracting them towards your business message.
- Your hanging banners must have two things (no matter what!); a Call to Action (CTA) and necessary information. CTAs are normally decided according to the announcement or message that goes up on the banners but you must also inform your potential customers if you are available online by sharing your website address. You can also share your social media handles so that people can quickly get in touch with you. Phone and UAN numbers must also be provided in bold & readable fonts.
- Don’t compromise on the quality of imagery as well as the banner itself as these are a few things which can help you in grabbing the attention because if the banners are not pretty and attention grabbing then you won’t be able to make your business grow by any means.
Okay so, we have shared all the information and tips with you which will help you in creating the best designs for your hanging banners. Now all you have to do is to get your hands on our free hanging banner mock-up PSD and start working on the designs. We know that most of you know the drill but this is for those who have just joined our blog: Do create mock-up presentations to share designs with your clients as that’s the only way to get consolidated feedback and approvals on your creative efforts.
And if you liked our blog, don’t forget to share it with your favorite colleagues. Also, feel free to share your feedback and suggestions with us and we will see you next time!
Free Hanging Banner Mockup PSD
Available Format: Layered PSD with smart object insertion
License: Free for personal and commercial usage
Zip File Includes: Free Hanging Banner Mockup PSD
Mock-up Resolution: 3400 x 2400 px
1. Free Mockup PSD is allowed to share online (A Must Linkback to designbolts.com)
2. Say thanks if you like or share/tweet with your friends. That means a lot to me.
3. And don’t forget to follow or subscribe to receive for more high quality premium freebies & awesome articles only.
More Free High Quality Mockup PSD Files:
- Free Kraft Paper Take Away Food Packaging Mockup PSD
- Free Frisbee Disc Mockup PSD
- Free Wooden Rectangle Rubber Stamp Mockup PSD
- Free Folded Paper A4 Size Flyer / Poster Mockup PSD
- Free Liquid Detergent / Fabric Softener Bottle Mockup PSD
- Free Hand Sanitizer Spray Bottle Mockup PSD
- Free A4 Paper Flyer / Resume Mockup PSD