Hey there guys! How is your work life treating you and do you guys manage to go out to shop frequently? Because we know things get a little tough when we plan to create a balance between our personal and work life. When we were in the same situation, we tried to figure it out and that helped us in providing solutions to our problems. What we did was that we would plan a shopping trip on a monthly basis and then we would get everything that we actually needed to purchase when we were out and about. That not only helped us in getting the important stuff in one go but we also save time by doing that.
The above mentioned shopping plan of ours comes with a bunch of shopping bags, cartons and cute little boxes as well. And if you are one of those people who like to hoard the packaging etc. then we are sure you will be able to relate to what we want to say here, right? One of our room’s corner was assigned to keep all our shopping bags and boxes. We also use them to carry stuff and boxes are of course used to pack gifts etc.
We absolutely love the boxes that are used to pack and sell jewelry items in because they are created with intricate details and some times, the boxes are prettier than the jewelry item itself – like we won’t lie, we have bought stuff by getting attracted towards the packaging and boxes instead of the article that was being sold in it. And we are sure most of you do the exact same thing – and that is exactly why we always suggest to pay special attention to packaging because that is the first thing anyone notices before they try our your product(s).
Recommended: 30+ High Quality Packaging Mockups
That being said, we are very happy that all of you keep sharing suggestions with us in our comments section that gives us the ideas to explore what we should work on. Keeping that in mind, we have a brand new topic to discuss and yet another amazing mock-up PSD file to share with you guys. It is free but it gives you the authority to make changes to it as per your design requirements. We have given one solid color to the box but it is up to you to make it look like a funky jewelry box for teenage girls or a sophisticated box that can be used to pack an anniversary ring in it.
Recommended: 80+ Best Packaging Mockups
The inside of the box is kept black so that the jewelry can stand out and be prominent but you can even change that color to make things work for you. As the creative and advertising agencies are competent enough to take care of the creative brainstorming and design tasks – they also take responsibility of releasing the art works and also make sure that the printing and publishing are also done the way they should be done. However, there are some basic and easy to follow tips which you must keep in mind while creating packaging for a jewelry brand:
- It is up to you to brand the jewelry box but we would suggest to place a logo prominent enough to be noticed.
- Normally, jewelry brands use the following colors for their overall communication:
- Bottle green
So, you might want to use the above mentioned colors in order to create beautiful jewelry boxes. Although, if it is a brand that caters to the demands of teenagers then you can definitely take the route of lighter shades of pink, yellow, blue and orange as these colors are loved by the girls of 13 to 19 years.
- As far as the design elements are concerned, you can be all minimalistic because that is what the audience wants to see and loves too – at least for 2019.
- Then comes the texture and finishing of the jewelry box and we do know that this is also dependent on the budgets too but we would love to suggest that you must go for a textured jewelry box as it gives a royal look to the branding itself.
And of course, after what you have thought upon and created to share with your clients, do make sure that all the ideas are put together into a very nice and self explanatory mock-up presentation so that anyone who is a decision maker can make a decision about the colors, sizing, texture and finishing as well. We have said this before and we will say it again that a mock-up presentation is a great way to have fruitful discussions and to receive feedback in details. You also get the chance to explain the rationale of a certain idea and concept and have it approved there and then without having to arrange multiple review meetings.
That’s all for today! We hope with the help of our blog and free jewelry box mock-up PSD file, you will be able to create pretty jewelry boxes for your design projects.
Free Jewelry Box Packaging Mockup PSD
Available Format: Layered PSD with smart object insertion
License: Free for personal & Commercial use
Zip File Includes: Mockup PSD
1. PSD Jewellery Box Mockup is allowed for sharing online (A Must Linkback to this page)
2. Layers are hidden to decrease the size of file kindly unhide and place your design on red colored layer.
3. Say thanks if you like or share/tweet with your friends.
More high quality packaging mockups:
- Free Burger Packaging Mockup PSD
- Free Kraft Paper Take Away Food Packaging Mockup PSD
- Free Paper Pouch Packaging Mockup PSD
- Free Hand Holding Coffee Bag Packaging Mockup PSD
- Free Milk Carton Box Packaging Mockup PSD
- Free Pulses Kraft Paper Pouch Packaging Mockup PSD
- Free Kraft Paper Disposable Food Bag Packaging Mockup PSD
- Free Tuck Lid Window Box Packaging Mockup PSD
- Free Standing Pouch Packaging Mockup PSD
- Free Grocery Paper Shopping Bag Mockup PSD