Hi there everybody! Thank you much, you guys for your overwhelming response to our previous blogs and for also making sure that you have shared the content with the ones you love and care about. Your constant support, constructive feedback, and interesting suggestions always encourage us to keep creating content and designs that are beneficial to everyone who follows us here and we can bet that you will love our today’s blog as well, so, let us get started!
In the past, we have created designs that can be used by professionals for their small scales businesses like creative agencies, online store owners, or persons that operate as third party vendors to get the printing done for their clients, and our today’s blog and the design template that we have creates are for big-scale organizations that happen to sell goods of all kinds in much bigger quantities and for them, it is super important to keep the track of their customers systematically.
An order form is a basic form for data collection and keeps a record of the purchases businesses make with other businesses. These collections of purchases are for various types of goods that can be literally anything and of course, the order form can also be used to mention services one business avails from other businesses. Filling in an order form is an interesting job to do because it lets you mention your requirements as well for example; if you are requesting a couple of good to be delivered at your warehouse, you can mention the details like the quantity, color, size as well as dimensions of the requested items.
Allow us to share what we have created as our free order form design template so that you can have a better idea about the design itself and if you were already looking for something like this, then we are sure that you won’t be able to resist yourself but to download the form template right away. An order form mainly comprises of the following items mentioned in boxes, blocks, etc. so that the person who is supposed to fill the form can do it easily and properly:
- Information of the customer (including their name, organization, address, phone number, etc.)
- Shipping details such as the date of dispatching the order, shipping method, tracking details like the consignment number, as well as the arrival date
- An extensive table for listing down the items, their serial numbers, descriptions, quantity, prices, total calculated amounts excluding and including the taxes, discounts offered or given, etc.
- Then comes the payment method as well as the different types of payment methods that you are offering for your customers such as Cash on Delivery (COD), bank transfer, card payments, or any other type of payment methods that your countries offer
In addition to all of that we have mentioned above, you must also make sure the brand the order form – it’s important as this happens to be an official document and will help you in case anything goes wrong in the context of payments, repairs, refunds, etc. By the end of the document, you must also mention your own postal address and contact information so that you can be reached out if the copy of the form is also shared with the customers or vendors.
Now, let’s come to the technicalities of the form! Don’t worry, we are not going to ask you to make ten different design templates to impress your immediate boss or client but what we are going to say is something that you will like too. When it comes to creating official documents that are to be shared with anyone that works with you and when money is involved, always make sure that you put in extra efforts to make things work in the best possible ways. This goes for both the designing of the order form itself as well as for when you will be filling it out to record the purchases.
Remember that double-checking does not hurt anyone, so go through your designs and documents as many times as you can before you send them out to get approvals or share the spending. By doing so, you will be covering all your fronts like any responsible and professional adult and that is just one of making sure that you know what you are doing. So, that is all for today! Don’t forget to share what you think about our blog and the free order form template in the comments section down below.
Free Order Form Design Template Ai & PDF
Available Format: Ai and PDF
License: Free for personal usage
Zip File Includes: Free Order Form Design Template Printable
Design Template Resolution: A4
Font Used: Nexa
1. Free Order Form Template is allowed to share online (A Must Linkback to this post)
2. Say thanks if you like or share/tweet with your friends. That means a lot to us.
3. And don’t forget to subscribe to receive for more high quality premium freebies & awesome articles only.
More Awesome Free Design Templates:
- Free Gym Body Training / Fitness Flyer Template in Ai Format
- Free Professional Cleaning Service Flyer Design Template Vector Ai
- Free Christmas Party Flyer Design Vector Template Ai Format
- Free Christmas Party Flyer Design Template 2019 in PSD Format
- Free Halloween Party Nightclub Poster / Flyer Design Template PSD
- 2 Free A4 Premium Black Friday Flyer Design Templates 2018
- Free Vintage Merry Christmas 2018 & Happy New Year 2019 Flyer Design Template
- Free Travel Agency & Vacation Flyer Design Template
- Free Real Estate (House For Sale) Flyer Design Template (Ai) & Mock-up PSD
- Free A4 Christmas Party Flyer Design Template & Mock-up PSD