Hey there guys! Here is something interesting and we would like to share it with you that the moment we started working on the Kindles and eBook readers blog for you all, we knew many of you would want us to create a Kindle mockup PSD too and here we are with our free Kindle mock-up PSD and a super fun blog. So, let’s get started!
As most of you know that Kindles are making the life of book readers so much easier, they can take their personal library with them wherever they are going without having to worry about the luggage. You cannot forget any favorite books back home because they will always be with you while you are away from your personal space. That clearly means that there is no stopping to your book reading before you plan on taking a nap or something.
And there is more to it for example; we know that authors will continue writing mind blowing novels and our favorite motivational speakers will always have some effective ideas to share with us so, what should be done? Should we switch to print books or should we wait for our personal favorite writers etc. to launch their eBooks on Kindles? How about we create something and pitch our ideas to the authors themselves? We can tell that it might seem like too much work but let us help you with some quick ideas and tips with which you can get your work done in days. Keep reading to know more!
Okay so – first things first; for this very design project of yours, you will have to get in touch with the people who are in this. Don’t know how to make a list of relevant people? Well, it is simple. All you have to do to give it a start is to check out the work of local and international authors etc. or who are *not* on Kindle (as in that they haven’t launched or introduced their work in the form of eBooks).
The above mentioned step is important because it will help you in creating mockup designs for your presentations and you will also be able to convince the writers in a better and more effective way. Your next step is to get in touch with either the publishers or the authors so that you can pitch them the benefits of being available digitally.
That is not just techy but it is also great as more people will have access to some of the great books and that is the main goal, right? We want you all to keep reading your favorite books and novels and short story collections and everything else for that matter without having to worry about the print books taking up space or you know making it difficult for you to take care of them from getting damaged.
Once you have discussed the idea with the relevant parties, you must start working on your mock-up designs. Feel free to create as many options as you would want to create so that if one of them gets rejected for one reason or the other, you have plenty of other cool ideas to put on the table. Although, we know that all of you are so creative that you know how to impress your clients in the first go.
There are a few things to keep in mind while you will be working on creating mock-up designs for Kindle, let’s have a look at them now:
- As you all know that we keep all our mockup PSDs highly editable so that you can work on them with ease and also enjoy the entire process but you must know that you have to follow some guideline while creating the mock-up designs – especially if you are working on a product that is already available in the market like Kindle itself.All the fonts and sizes are out there along with the layout of the reader so, make sure that you don’t incorporate anything which is not offered by the company as it can leave a bad impression on your client.
- Research and do some more research so that you know that what you are designing and what you are saying are in harmony. It is also absolutely necessary for you to complement the author’s work through your designs.One of the best ways to convince your clients is to ensure that you know their brand or work (in this case) and that you, with the help of their marketing campaigns can bring them the results that they want to achieve. We are sure that you know how to do that, all you have to do is to take the initiative.
And that’s a wrap, guys! We hope that you will find this blog useful and will also create attractive designs using our free Kindle Oasis mock-up PSD. Oh, and don’t forget to share the blog with your friends and colleagues too.
Free Kindle Oasis In Hand Mockup PSD
Available Format: Photoshop PSD
License: Free for personal and commercial usage
File Format: WinRAR
Mockup Resolution: 4000 x 3000 px
Screen Size: 1680 × 1264 pixels.
1. Free Kindle Oasis Mockup is allowed to share online (A Must Linkback to this page)
2. Say thanks if you like or share/tweet with your friends. That means a lot to me.
3. And don’t forget to follow or subscribe to receive more high quality premium freebies & awesome articles only.
More Fresh Free Mockup PSD Files:
- Free Mobile in Hand Smartphone Photo Mockup PSD
- Free Google Pixel 4 & 4 XL Mockup PSD, Ai & EPS
- Free Apple iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro & iPhone Pro Max Mockup PSD & Ai
- Free Samsung Galaxy Note10 & Note10+ Mockup PSD & Ai Files
- Free One Plus 7 Pro Mockup PSD & Ai
- 10 Awesome Free Android Smartphone Mockup PSD files
- Free Samsung Galaxy S10 Mockup PSD & Vector Ai