Logos play requisite and imperative role to stand for any business. This is the main reason why majority of the new company owners consider it strictly important before deciding on a logo for their respective corporations business. Logos hold a whole lot of evidence about the product or trademark a firm usually offers.
Giving a new concept to the followers is a task in itself. Within the boundaries one can still play with the accessible concepts and bring out a masterpiece. I happened to see a very creative sort of project by George Bokhua. He opened up new vistas of creative impulses to the logo designers.
Bokhua gave a new direction to the logo designers by portraying negative space in logo design as a new concept. This shows that you can remain simple with your logo designs and create a marvel without adding funky elements into it
It is with a great insight the way he perceived an idea and then form this practically with so much perfection. Isn’t an inspiration for the beginners and also a lesson for the expert designers who must know that, “simplicity is the ultimate sophistication”? Scroll down to get bedazzled at the sight of extremely skillful and worth to watch logo designs.
Looking for more creative logo designs here are few of them:
- Examples of Beautiful Typography in Logo Design
- Interesting Ideas & Stories Behind Logos Of Famous Brands | Inspiration For Logo Designers
- Beautifully Designed Examples of Vintage Style Logos
- Turbo Awesome Sports Logos That Make You Feel Super Sporty
- 20+ Majestic Examples of Royal Crown Logo Designs For Inspiration
- No more Comics on Comic Sans | 50+ World Famous Logos In Comic Sans Font
- Cool & Creative Paper & Packaging Company Logo Design For Inspiration
- 30 Cool & Creative Food Company Logo Design Ideas
- 30 Cool & Creative Photography Logo Design Ideas For Designers & Photographers
- 35 Cool & Creative Logo/Logotypes Examples For New Designers
- Some Extremely Creative Animal Logo Designs For Inspiration
- A Showcase of Depth in Logo Design
Receive interesting articles & freebies right in your inbox
Make sure you confirm your email address through the link we just emailed you