Hi there, hello there! We have been wanting to write on logos for quite some time now and the moment we realized that we have a slot free to talk about something that we enjoy a lot, we had to pick the inspiring vintage badge logos from 2000-2020 to share with you guys in our today’s blog. So, be ready and continue reading it as we will talk about how logos help businesses exist and sustain over years if the right approach is followed and by the end of the blog, you will also be able to read a few effective design tips and tricks too. Let’s get started!
For those of you who would want to know a little something about badge logos, this one is for you guys: a badge logo design is basically a logo that is characterized by its shape. It could be triangular, circular or ovular – the shape is distinctive and makes the logo look quite literally like a badge. Badge logo designs become even more impactful due to their hard and defined lines that surround the logo(s) along the perimeter.
This sort of logos is normally designed for businesses and brands like automobiles, construction companies etc. that are supposed to portray their strength since the beginning and what other way to do it than having a powerful and meaningful logo design, right? Another thing that is given a lot of importance to when it comes to badge logo designs is that the typeface is kept bold and capital. The palettes choices are made as per the need of the design brief so there is harmony in the design and the overall branding look.
Different graphic designers and visual artists around the world follow different design approaches when it comes to logos but there are a few styles of badge logos that exist and normally are preferred by both the design teams as well as the business owners / decision makers. We would love to share those different styles of badge logo designs with you guys.
- Modern Flat Badge Logo Style: Simple yet straight to the point, this style allows the design team to use preferably two colors to keep the logo(s) clean. These are flat logos and can be easily utilized to any branding material whatsoever.
- Modern Dimensional Badge Logo Style: Main goal of this logo is to pop out in the crowd and is usually used by businesses such as bakeries, salons and studios. These logos have three-dimensional design approach attached to them and are comparatively colorful as multiple shades & tones of one color are used to create depth and meaning to the design.
- Vintage Style Badge Logo: Do you know that weathered appearance a vintage thing has? That is exactly why vintage style is considered to be the best one for badge logo designs as both of them complement each other to the fullest. Preferably, for vintage style badge logo designs shades and tones of gray, black, white, beige etc. are used keeping in mind the maximum of three color palettes.
All these styles are incorporated into the designs as per the requirements of the brief itself but we feel that when it comes to something as hard core as a badge logo, the design and creative teams must be given full authority to decide what will look great and where. Now, what is more important here is to know what works best for your businesses etc. and the only way to do it is to experiment and play around to see so that you can make strategies for your designs for the present as well as for the future too.
Knowing your brand inside out, you will be able to work on great things but in addition to that; you will also have to make sure that you know your audiences as well. Do not create anything that does not go with your brand but also make sure that you are making things that are appropriate for your audience.
Vintage badge logo designs cannot go with every brand that exists in the market but the ones that will become the talk of the town should use such logo designs for their branding. In our collection of inspiring vintage badge logo designs from 2000-2020, we are basically trying to help you guys out with your creative thought processes as well.
By looking at these logos of churches, clubs, restaurants, logistic companies, bikes, and so many more brands and businesses, you will not just be able to think more creatively but you will also put more ideas to the table while working on your own designs. So, what are you waiting for? Start going through these brilliant logo designs of 20 years for inspirations and more. Oh, and don’t forget to share which logo designs you liked the most!
Credit: Allan Peters
Inspiring Vintage Badge Logos from 2000 – 2020
- 35 Exquisite Collection of Soccer Badges / Logos For Inspiration
- New Badge Style in Logo Design | An Upcoming Logo Trend 2018
- 15+ Awe-Inspiring Vintage Logo Designs for Inspiration
- Free Professional Editable Logo Templates With Fonts in Vector Ai Format
- 25+ Awesome Modern Logo Design Ideas For The Year 2021
- 20 Round Shape Logo Design Ideas For Inspiration
- 10 New Logo Design Trends for 2018