Things are not easy as they seem from the perspective of an artist because we can only see the surface and smoothness of the painting but we can hardly imagine what it really takes to compose a masterpiece like that, apparently it is all easy to go about but the blend, amalgamation of hues and techniques take a lot of time to deliver.
Likewise when a graphic designer sits on his desk, he looks at the piles of work on his shoulders, he at first formulates the ideas regarding the task, more like brainstorming and then comes the subsequent implementation in the most refined manner. However it is a hard job too, because a designer comes into terms with clients that may be annoying, fierce, outrageous, humble, kind, brutal, cynical, moody, snobbish, unsatisfied or ironical. It is the professionalism on part of a designer to deal with the type accordingly.
Obviously he has to keep calm, cool down and put a chill plastered self so to give the best shot in his work, and not to retaliate in a negative manner so to come out with exactly the things as expected from the clients. Several cases are seen when designers get irritated by the stupid questions or queries the clients come up with. That look almost impossible to tackle.
Today I am unfolding before you all those remarks that a designers confronts on day to day basis most commonly. The 10 things not to say to a graphic designer, a poster series by Shruti Gupta will highlight what it really is on part of designer, and the sort of comments he comes across after being done with the task. Have a look at the collection. Most of the designers can relate to this totally because it is not something new.
I am sure you will pay us a visit back as we try our best to come up with interesting posts that you can relate to, that you can take benefit from, the posts that can inspire you and also give you ideas to go about it. Subscribe us for more is yet to come in the future ahead!
More Fun Posts about graphic designer:
- Funny Yet Creative Puns in Illustrations for Graphic Designers
- Lies that Graphic Designers Speak with Annoying Clients
- Free Vector T-shirt Design for Graphic Designers
- My Most Favorite 30 Inspirational Typography Quotes For Graphic Designers
- What Graphic Designers Hate to Hear?
- 10 Things You Need to Know Before Dating A Graphic Designer
- Some Valuable Guidelines For New Graphic Designers
- How To Work With Your Graphic Designer | Infographic 2013
- Confessions Of A Graphic Designer Typography Design Posters
- Top 5 Tips For Designers While Dealing With Clients [Infographics]
Receive interesting articles & freebies right in your inbox
Make sure you confirm your email address through the link we just emailed you