Well, hello there everybody! We hope that you had a great time reading our previous blog and that you are already excited to read what we are about to share with you all. Before we start our today’s blog, we would like to take this moment to thank you all for your constant support and for also making sure that you share your constructive feedback with us whenever you can. Okay so, if you are one of our regular readers here then you would know how much we love talking about branding and design and that we actually enjoy sharing tips with you so that you can improve whatever you are doing in order to get what you expect from your own business or the ones that you are working with.
In this blog of ours, we will not only share a bunch of tips & tricks to make your brand identity work for you, but we will also share what Anfora has done for creating an impressive brand identity so, let’s get started!
First things first; let’s decode brand identity especially for those who would like to know it better. So, brand identity or corporate identity is how you, as a brand put yourself out there in front of your clientele and general audience. The reason could be to launch your brand, to relaunch it, to promote it mentioning that you have gone online or just to stay in touch with those who trust you with their money because you value them. Branding or brand identity typically has very clear-cut guidelines to follow that revolve around trademarking but if you expand the term, then you can also add in product design, advertising as well as public relations (PR).
We can bet that always have this question to ask: How to make a kickass brand identity? But then you realize that not everything will work in your favor and you will have to stick to the old and conventional ways of creating the brand identity. We are glad that the branding techniques have progressed so much in the recent past but we are also low-key sad to share with you guys that many businesses do not want to take challenges in order to do something that can help them change the game. When you don’t allow your brand to grow, you unintentionally harm the brand yourself and then things go in all the wrong directions.
Like everything else in the world, creating a brand identity requires time and effort, as well as creativity and the willpower to do something that others are not doing but there are chances of the whole process becoming a little challenging. The trick is to keep going, trying out new techniques and accepting the risks and you will see that what you were doing was worth it. We have seen many brands that keep evolving themselves as a business by also making sure that they don’t go off the track, and they are still here doing their thing. That is how you do it, without worrying what others might think about your bold strategies and innovative ideas and you will be making great things happen.
To initiate the brand identity process; here is what you must do:
- Research, the more the better so, never hold back when you are doing it.
- Understand your needs and niche in order to not get overwhelmed.
- Work on at least three to four logo concepts so that you can pick and choose the best ones.
- When it comes to colors, go crazy but make sure that you are going easy on the eyes (of your targeted audience groups).
- You also need to ensure that you are aligning with your brand personality when you introduce your brand and its products.
- Apply your branding to all the platforms your business in on – expand it to all the mediums in order to maintain harmony.
Now, to talk about Anfora, we would love to share with you guys that it is a factory that produces porcelain for hotels and restaurants in Mexico. The products are nice and strong, beautiful and worthy of purchasing and on their 100th anniversary, the brand team ensured to make a smart move that not only celebrated the company itself but they touched every avenue to communicate with the existing customers while also reaching the potential ones through their strategic approach. Interestingly, the brand team had to look within the brand to create something new and unique and that is what they say about their brand identity design: We took reference in the most symbolic forms of plates the company sells to create the number 100 as well as the pattern of a bird in the Talavera technique one of the earliest and most iconic designs the company produces.
And that is all for today! We hope that you liked reading the blog and will be able to appreciate what Anfora had and has to offer under their brand identity design.
Oh, and don’t forget to share your feedback with us in the comments section, alright?
Credit: Human .
Anfora | A Must Watch Brand Identity for Inspiration
- Best of Behance | Medicine Packaging Design for Inspiration
- Red Dot Design Awarded Coffee Packaging for Inspiration
- Coolest Sock Packaging Designs Ever
- 17+ Exquisite Packaging Design Presentations for Inspiration
- Which One to Choose? Colorful or Minimalistic Packaging Design
- 25 Latest 2020 Trendy Packaging Designs for inspiration
- 20+ Awesome Food Packaging Design Ideas of 2019 for Inspiration
- Famous Product Packaging Turned Amazing Art by Japanese Artist